1. Caritas Academy of Classical Christian Education students will treat all teachers and fellow students with respect, using words to express concerns and needs. We must remember that we are emissaries for Jesus, and must hold ourselves to a higher standard.
2. Students will walk in all areas of the school, including hallways, classrooms, sidewalks, neighboring offices, and common areas.
3. Vulgar or profane language or any gestures considered vulgar or profane are expressly prohibited.
4. Fighting, wrestling, pushing, shoving, or physically invading another person's space will never be tolerated.
5. The student's personal best in academics and any auxillary course or activity is required.
6. Students may not leave the Caritas Academy campus, at any time, without written permission of parents or school authorities.
7. Vandalism, of any kind, on or in the vicinity of the campus will be prosecuted by the school and law enforcement. Full restitution is required.
8. Boyfriend/girlfriend pairing is discouraged, along with hand-holding, arm-in-arm, or other physical displays of affection.
9. No smoking, chewing, or alcohol or drugs allowed within 300 yards of the school facility.
10. Weapons or weapon-like items are not allowed, ever, anywhere on or near the campus. Immediate suspension will result. Zero tolerance is strictly enforced.*
*This requirement does not, in any way, preclude the free exercise of the Constitutional right to protection.